Thursday, March 5, 2009

Combis rock!


Here is the combi stop I go to everyday. Combi’s are how most people get around here. As you can see they are the same size as our 15 passenger vans except these are capable of holding 19 – well maybe they are not made to, but they definitely do! Today, I actually thought I was going to fall out at one point because I was the 4th person in the row right next to the sliding door and the door was wide open while we were cruising 30 mph down the road! These drivers are wild awesome! A lot of people do not like combi’s because they do not feel safe what with all the crazy driving-shouting and crowded seats, but I personally LOVE combi’s and take them whenever I can. I love watching the creative ways they try to get where they are going faster and I love the fact that I am totally smooshed between strangers – laughing is really unavoidable at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment