Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Last week Flying Mission gave me permission to live at an orphanage in Botswana. And I got permission from the orphanage as well. It was quite the week man…unfortunately I was specifically told to not describe the going ons. But if you can remember in your prayers the orphans of Botswana…that would be good. It’s a dark place in more than one way…especially spiritually. It felt like fighting a forest fire with a squirt gun. You'll just have to get the details when you come visit me. I am in love with Botswana and the people and it is going to do my heart some serious damage when I rip it away. Ah! I don't want to think about it, but it is plaguing my head.

One of my friends here, who recently (like 3 weeks ago) committed her life to Christ, mom just passed away. Please please pray for her that this tragedy will send her running to God and not further away.

Thanks for all the love and prayers sent my way! You are an encouragement to me !

No comments:

Post a Comment