Saturday, January 10, 2009

2 years down...2days to go!

I've been waiting to go to Africa for about 2 years now and in 2 days...I'M GOING!!! I will be taking off from the Grand Rapids airport at 5:20pm Wednesday! I've got one and a half suitcases packed and I am oozing excitement from my pores! I'm not really nervus or scared - which maybe I should be, but because I am confident that this is where God wants me to be, all I can be is excited!!!

I read this verse today and it was encouraging for me so I thought it may be for you also. 1 Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourself fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain"

I don't know about you, but that just puts my mind at ease - knowing that it doesn't matter if what I do for God totally fails. If I am doing it for Him - it is never in vain! Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment